Abha health card Download, Benefits, registration 2022– In the following article, we will discuss everything you need to know about the Abha Health Card. We will explain step by step what is Abha card, what are the benefits of this card, how to register for an Abha card, and how you can download this card online.
ABHA health card looks exactly like an Aadhaar card, generally, an Aadhaar card is used as a document in any government verification, and similarly, all medical information of a person is stored digitally on the ABHA card.
- 1 Abha health ID card overview
- 1.1 What is ABHA health card ??
- 1.2 Purpose of ABHA Health Card
- 1.3 ABHA health card benefits | ABHA card ke fayde
- 1.4 Abha health card eligibility and document required
- 1.5 ABHA health card online registration process
- 1.6 Abha ID card online download Process
- 1.7 What is Abha card?
- 1.8 What is the full form of Abha card?
- 1.9 What is the ID number on the Abha card?
Abha health ID card overview
|Name of the mission||Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission|
|Scheme Name||Digital Health Card|
|Card Name||Ayushman Bharat Health Account, Abha Card|
|Initiated by||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Benefits||Data can be stored digitally|
|Announced on||September 2021|
What is ABHA health card ??
In September 2021, the Government of India launched a mission called the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission,ABDM aimed at digitally storing the medical records of the country’s citizens. To that end, the Ministry of Health Family Welfare has launched a health card known as ABHA Card or Ayushman Bharat Health Account Card. Which contains a 14-digit unique ID number and with that ID number a patient’s medical data can be accessed.
Purpose of ABHA Health Card
The main objective of introducing the ABHA card is to establish a modern digital health ecosystem.
In many cases, patients forget where they kept their previous medical reports or lose them permanently. In such a situation, if he goes for a checkup, the old report is required. But due to missing reports both doctors and especially patients have to suffer a lot. To avoid such situations ABHA card will come in handy. Because this card contains 14 digit ID number which will store all the old health information of a person.
ABHA health card benefits | ABHA card ke fayde
As we know All the information related to a person’s health will be digitally saved on this card. ABDM was launched in 2021 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi where it was announced that the health of every citizen will be given importance, hence this card has been introduced. With the help of this digital health card, citizens can see everything related to their health on mobile.
- We can save previous medical reports on Abha Health ID card.
- All these medical reports can be accessed at any time.
- We don’t need to carry old medical reports while doing medical checkups.
- It is possible to retrieve the lost report by accessing the digital data of Abha card.
- Through the Ayushman Bharat Health Account Number, doctors can get accurate information about a patient’s health.
Abha health card eligibility and document required
If you have Indian citizenship then you can apply for Abha Health Card. But for this you will need some important documents which are:
- Aadhar card.
- Mobile Number.
- Email ID.
- Driving Licence.
ABHA health card online registration process
Now we will demonstrate how you can register online for ABHA Card. Anyone can easily create this health card at home. Follow the below procedure for ABHA card registration.
- First of all, go to Google and search by typing Abha card registration or directly visit this link, @healthid.ndhm.gov.in/register.
- Then click on Create Your Abha Now.
- Then a new page will open, where you will get two options. Generate through Aadhaar and generate through Driving License. Choose your preferred option.
- If selected the Aadhaar option, enter your Aadhaar number then submit and verify with OTP.
- Then enter your mobile number and email id and click on the continue button.
- On the next page, you will see all the details regarding your Aadhaar card.
- Then enter a new Abha number and submit.
By following these procedures your Abha card registration will be completed successfully.
Abha ID card online download Process
Follow the below steps to download your Abha card.
- First, visit the official website of ABDM.
- Then log in to download Abha card.
- You can log in either with your mobile number or ava number, choose your preferred option, and click on the continue button.
- After you successfully log in click on your Abha ID number.
- When the next page opens there will be an option “Download Abha Card” click on it and save the file.
Through our article, you got complete information about what is Abha card and how to apply for an Abha health card online. Also, if you have any additional queries, you can let us know by commenting below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Abha card?
ABHA card is a health ID card, which is part of ABDM Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission. Where citizens can store their health information digitally.
What is the full form of Abha card?
The full form of Abha is Ayushman Bharat Health Account.
What is the ID number on the Abha card?
Abha card has 14 digits unique ID number.