In today’s post, we are going to share with you some important information about Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa. The installment for this scheme has begun and many have received the installment amount, and many are yet to receive the amounts in their bank accounts.
Those who are yet to receive the money, When will they be credited with the installment money? And those who are going to apply for this scheme for this session, what will be the amount for them and the tentative time frame for the deposition of money through this Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa? And what will be the procedures for those already having an existing membership but still have not received the amount? We’ll discuss in detail of everything with you.
Those who have applied for this state government Prakalpa in 2021 will receive the money in 10 installments. Those with SC and ST will receive a total of 10,000 in 10 installments, and those in the General and OBC categories will receive a total of 5000 in 10 installments. This means that SC (scheduled caste) and ST will receive 1000 per month and general or OBC will receive 500 per month.
- 1 Overview of the Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa
- 2 What is Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa?
- 3 Benefits Of this Prakalpa
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for this Prakalpa
- 5 How To online apply for Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa?
- 6 How to check West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Status in 2022?
Overview of the Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa
|Name Of Scheme||Lakshmir Bhandar Prokolpo/Scheme|
|Benefits||Monthly 1000 SC/ST|
Monthly 500 OBC and General Category
|Announced By||State Govt. Of West Bengal|
|Criteria||Females of 25-60 years|
|Application Process||Both Online and Offline|
What is Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa?
On the initiative of Hon’ble Mamata Banerjee, current Chief Minister of West Bengal, it was announced that every woman in the state would receive money in her bank account each month under the scheme. The name of the Prakalpa is Laxmir Bhandar.
Benefits Of this Prakalpa
The Chief Minister of West Bengal, Mamata Banerjee, decided to start the Prakalpa out of respect for women and provide financial support to those families. Through this program, women in the state of West Bengal are going to receive an amount of 500 to 1000 per month in their savings bank account. So that women can utilize this money for work or necessary household chores. And the honorable Chief Minister also said that they would later increase their tariffs to 1000 and 1500. And soon the money will be transferred to their account.
Eligibility Criteria for this Prakalpa
Since the Chief Minister of the state is a woman, she launched this Prakalpa, especially for women. And all women in the state who are between the ages of 25-60 would be benefitted through this Prakalpa. However, there are some conditions for this Prakalpa. The benefits of this system can be applied to all women in the state. Citizens of the general category along with SC, ST, and OBCs can apply for this Prakalpa.
- Only female candidates in the state can apply for this government scheme.
- The female applicant must be a resident of WEST BENGAL state. And, of course, she must have valid and permanent proof of address.
- The applicant must have a proper bank account, that is, should have a bank account in the applicant’s name.
Only in a few rare conditions, some women may not get the benefit of this scheme. Among them are
- If the woman is a member of a family that pays income taxes to the government, then she does not stand eligible for this scheme.
- Families who have more than 2 hectares of land will also not have the opportunity to apply for this Prakalpa.
What documents are required?
Some important documents are required to apply for this scheme which we have mentioned below,
- Aadhaar card.
- Swasthya Sathi card.
- Ration card
- Applicant Bank accounts details.
- Income Proof Certificate.
- Applicant’s photo.
- Applicant Residential certificate.
How To online apply for Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa?
So far, all the schemes we have received from the state government can be registered through online and offline portals, But only offline application is possible in this scheme. Every day, thousands of new applicants get enroll in this program. It has been found that many even do not fill in the form correctly while submitting the application. As a result, they must re-fill the application and submit it again. Upon request, you must complete the application correctly, reconfirm it, and then resubmit it. Here are the ways to apply for Lakshmi Bhandar Prokolpo:
Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa PDF Application
If you want to register for this Prakalpa, you need to have the PDF form of Laxmi Bhandar. You can print the PDF file from the Official website of Laxmi bhandar scheme. After you find the pdf and fill in the form correctly, you should visit the nearest BDO office with all the necessary documents. If you reside in the municipal area, visit your municipality office and submit the form along with the necessary documents.
How To Apply For Laxmi Bhandar Prokolpo Offline 2022?
As online application is not possible in this scheme, the other option is, you can apply offline for the Laxmi Bhandar Prakalpa through the government’s Duare Sarkar campaign. To do this, you must go to your nearest Duare Sarkar campaign to collect the Laxmi Bhandar Prokolpo form which is free of cost. After filling out the application correctly and submitting it to the camp along with the required documentation, your application will get completed.
How to check West Bengal Laxmi Bhandar Status in 2022?
There are many new applicants who apply for the Laxmi Bhandar program every day, and some of them want to know how to check the status of the application if you did not get the application process status on your registered mobile phone number. You have to know how to check. To check the status, go to the official website. To do this,
- You must first go to the official website of Laxmi Bhandar.
- There you need to log in by just entering your registered mobile number and OTP.
- Open the Applicant Status option by clicking on the beneficiary list menu.
- There you’ll have to search by the nine-digit identification number. This will allow you to check the status of your current application, and whether it has been accepted or rejected. you can’t check the payment status from here
Disclaimer: Our website never claims that all the information present here is 100% correct, we have collected the information from the official portal. So if you have any queries you can check the official website of the Laxmi Bhandar to find possible solution.